Welcome to Kuala Lumpur !!
Kuala Lumpur a bustling metropolis of Malaysia with unique landmarks like towering skyscrapers, iconic structures, remarkable natural attractions that are instantly recognizable worldwide. One of Asia's most dynamic cities, Kuala Lumpur is a melting pot of races and cultures brimming with diverse entertainment options, exciting attractions and modern transportation system. Explore this palette of experiences waiting to add colour to your travel expeditions!!
What is included in the tour
- 3 nights accommodation at Arenaa Star Hotel or similar hotel in Kuala Lumpur
- Daily Breakfast except on arrival day, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Entrance to KL Tower Observatory Deck
- Entrance to Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
- Genting Highlands Tour (en-route 15 min photo stop at Batu Caves)
- Kuala Lumpur Airport - Kuala Lumpur Hotel - Kuala Lumpur Airport Transfers
- All Tours & transfers on Shared Coach Basis
- Malaysia tourist visa charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Insurance charges
- Airfare and airport taxes, if any.
- Any other sightseeing other than those mentioned in the inclusions section
- Any increase in visa fee by the Malaysian embassy
- Any fee for video or camera permit.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Any other meals than those that are mentioned in the inclusions section.
- Anything which is not specifically mentioned in the itinerary or inclusions etc.
- Guaranteed early check-in.
- Lunches & Dinners
Enjoy ride in one of the longest and fastest Cable cars to Genting Highlands.
Gape at the 42.7-meter tall statue of Karthik Swamy at Batu Caves.
Witness the most prominent landmarks of Kuala Lumpur like Kings Palace, Petronas Twin Towers during the city tour.
Be amazed at KL Tower Observation Deck at the height of 276 meters above the ground level, which offers stunning and thrilling view of metropolitan city Kuala Lumpur.
Experience in 6 adventure zones at Sunway Lagoon Theme Park.
Day 1: Arrive in Kuala Lumpur
Welcome to Kuala Lumpur. On arrival, proceed to the hotel to check-in. After a short refreshing stay, proceed for city orientation tour of Kuala Lumpur which includes King's Palace, Dataran Merdeka Square, National Mosque, National Monument, Cricket Field, High Court Building. We will also visit the observatory deck of the KL Tower. Rest of the day is at leisure for shopping.
Day 2: KL - Genting Highlands - KL (Breakfast)
Today, after the breakfast at the hotel, we proceed to Genting Highlands. We will get an opportunity to experience one of the longest and fastest cablecars to Genting Highland. Enroute to Genting, we will stop at Batu Caves where the famous Karthik Swamy Temple is present.
Note: Casino dress code is formals. Men - Trouser, Collar Shirt / T-shirt, Shoes; Women - Saree, Punjabi or western formal.
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park (Breakfast)
Today, after the breakfast at the hotel, we proceed to Sunway Lagoon Theme Park which is one stop place for fun, whether you are aged 8 or 80! With over 90 attractions spread across 88 acres, Sunway Lagoon provides the ultimate theme park experience in 6 adventure zones — Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Extreme Park, Scream Park & NickelodeonLost Lagoon– Asia’s 1st Nickelodeon Themed Land.
Day 4: Departure (Breakfast)
It’s time now to say goodbye. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, and meet again on one more memorable tour. Proceed to Airport at scheduled flight departure time and take a return flight to your hometown.