Kerala is situated in the southwestern end of the Indian subcontinent and has a long history of art and cultural heritage and foreign trade with other countries. The tropical climate and the rich monsoons offer beautiful landscapes, presence of abundant water bodies, long beaches and more than 40 rivers add to the charm. Kerala is blessed with its variety of flora and fauna.
With world class tourist sporting options, ayurvedic spas and treatments, eco-tourism initiatives, a large number of visit options ranging from beautiful high altitude blue mountains to pristine rain forests to golden sun-sand beaches and an enormous range of accommodation, Kerala has much to offer the visitor.
What is included in the tour
• 2 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms
• 1 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms
• Assistance at the airport
• Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist AC vehicle
• Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
• Air tickets and airport taxes
• Entry Fee at the Monuments
• Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- White sand beaches of Mararikulam
- Stay in Alleppey backwater and cruise in Kerala backwaters
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Cochin
Day 01 Arrival in Cochin I Drive to Marari (30 km/ approx. 1 hour)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Cochin and drive to Mararikulam. Mararikulam is one of the best beaches in Kerala offering idyllic beach stay experience. Marari is a very relaxing beach retreat stays. Beaches are good for swimming and very private. Arrive and check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day leisure at the hotel. Overnight in Mararikulam.
Day 02 Day at leisure in Mararikulam.
After breakfast, enjoy full day at leisure – relax on white sand beaches of Mararikulam.
Day 03 Marari - Alleppey (15 km/ approx. 30 minutes)
Proceed to Alleppey by road after breakfast. After arrival, check-in at the houseboat in backwaters of Kerala. Alleppey is a charming emerald peninsula jutting into the picturesque Vembanad Lake dotted with innumerable traditional country rafts, boats and canoes. The fresh water of the lake flows into the mainland, making a labyrinth of lagoons, canals and waterways. Spend the rest of the day cruising through beautiful backwaters. Overnight at the Alleppey houseboat
Day 04 Departure from Cochin (83 km/ approx.2.5 hour)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Cochin airport for return flight back home.