DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR UNITED KINGDOM TOURIST VISA
I.BASIC DOCUMENTS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- Original passport with minimum 6 months of validity from the date of departure.
- Minimum two blank pages for visa stamping
- All old passports need to be submitted along with the current passport.
- Xerox copies of passport front and back pages.
Photo and bio-metrics will be taken at VFS on Appointment day.
II.DOCUMENTS BASED ON THE APPLICANT TYPE
- Pension slip for last 3 months / Pension statement for last 6 months with bank stamp and signature
- Retirement certificate
- Pension order
- Salary slips for last 03 months
- Cover letter. (***)
- NOC cum leave letter on company letter head with stamp and authorized signature mentioning the details of applicant like name, contact no., Email ID, designation, leave sanction dates and purpose of visit.
- Last 06 months personal and salary bank statements with stamp and signature.
- Last 03 years ITR or Form 16.
- Cover letter on company letter head with stamp and signature mentioning the details of applicant like name, contact no., Email ID, designation and purpose of visit. (***)
- Company’s registration certificate.
- Last 06 months Company’s bank statements with stamp and signature.
- Last 03 years personal ITR or Form 16.
- Last 06 months personal bank statements with stamp and signature.
- Partnership deed.
- Bonafide Certificate
- Confirmed admission/ Invitation letter from the institute of visiting country.
- School ID or College ID.
- Original wedding card
- NOC from both of the parents.
- Engagement photos.
- Marriage certificate/ Notarized Marriage Affidavit
- If married and wife is travelling alone then need to provide NOC from husband.
- If married then need to submit marriage certificate/ Notarized Marriage Affidavit
- If minor travelling along with single parent then NOC from other parent is required (Notarized NOC on a 100 INR bond paper adds weightage to the application).
- If minor travelling alone then NOC from both the parent is required (Notarized NOC on a 100 INR bond paper adds weightage to the application).
- If children below 10Years travelling with parents then any of the parent can sign the application on their behalf
- Fixed deposits
- Mutual Funds
- Property documents
- Cover letter
- Travel insurance copy
- Day wise itinerary
- Flight booking
- Hotel booking
- Filled application form
- Affidavit/ Notarized certificate format(If any)
- Minimum 15 working days (processing time may increase or decrease depends on consulate)
- Upto 180 days
- 6 months from the date of approval
SUBMIT IN NEW DELHI:
If Belonging to Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Chandigarh
SUBMIT IN MUMBAI:
If Belonging to Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Lakshadweep
SUBMIT IN CHENNAI:
If Belonging to Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Pondicherry
SUBMIT IN KOLKATA:
If Belonging to West Bengal, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Sikkim, Tripura, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- All documents need to be presented in the given order. Please DO NOT staples any document.
- Applications cannot be submitted more than 3 months prior to departure.
- The applicant bears responsibility concerning all content of the application.
- Photos should not be stapled with the application.
- Reason letter in case he/she not travelled on the previous UK Visa.
- Please note that Embassy deserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview, submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that visa is granted.
- Submission of incomplete documents and refusal to appear for a special interview may result in rejection of application.
- The visa fee, according to United Kingdom regulations is non-refundable.
- This document is just for information purpose and one cannot hold Columbus Vacations Pvt Ltd responsible if the required documents change without prior notice.