Karnataka is a state in southwest India with Arabian Sea coastlines. The capital, Bengaluru (formerly Bangalore), is a high-tech hub known for its shopping and nightlife. Karnataka is blessed with over 300 km of pristine coastal stretch.
It bears Many beaches, World Heritage Centers, Historical locations, Temples, Forts, Palaces, Hill stations, Rock and Botanical gardens, Wildlife sanctuaries, Caves, Dams and mesmerizing waterfalls.
What is included in the tour
• 6 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
• Assistance at the airport
• Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
• Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
• Air tickets and airport taxes
• Guide service as per the itinerary
• Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
• Light & Sound show at Mysore Palace
• Special activities as per the itinerary
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- In Coorg, visit coffee plantations, orange orchards and paddy fields
- Visit Abbey Falls & Lord Omkareswara Temple
- In Kabini, safari and boating (optional)
- In Mysore, Light & Sound show at Mysore Palace
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Bangalore
Day 01 Arrival in Bangalore | Drive to Coorg (260 kms / approx. 6 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Bangalore and drive towards Coorg –The land of Coffee and Spices is well known for its scenic beauty, breathtaking adventures and great hospitality. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Coorg.
Day 02 Sightseeing in Coorg
Today, enjoy a half day tour of Coorg. Visit the Abbey Falls, located among coffee plantations and spice estates… here, the Kaveri river cascades down a rockface into beautiful calm pools. Proceed to Raja’s Seat, a small pavilion with a garden surrounding it, offering a view of the spectacular Blue Mountains around. Visit the Omkareshwara Temple, dedicated to Shiva, which is almost 200 years old and is a surprising blend of Islamic and Gothic styles. Overnight stay at the hotel in Coorg.
Day 03 Leisure in Coorg
After breakfast, spend full day at leisure. Alternatively, you may plan your activities independently. Overnight stay in Coorg.
Day 04 Drive from Coorg – Kabini (120 kms / approx. 4 hours)
After breakfast, drive towards Kabini – is part of Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve and popular for Nagarhole National Park and Project Tiger Reserve. Apart from enjoying wildlife safaris, you can also choose to take a cruise down the Kabini River through boat. Enjoy fabulous sceneries, feasting the eyes for a lifetime memories with the flora and fauna around the lusting greeneries, atop of the boat. Overnight stay in Kabini.
Day 05 Leisure in Kabini
After breakfast, enjoy full day at leisure. Alternatively, you may plan your activities independently. Overnight stay in Kabini.
Day 06 Drive from Kabini – Mysore (35 kms / approx. 1 hour)
After breakfast, drive towards Mysore - An ancient city with more than 600 glorious years of legacy, Mysore is one of the most flamboyant places in India. Known for its glittering royal heritage, bustling markets, magnificent monuments, cosmopolitan culture and a friendly populace, it is also a thriving centre for the production of premium silk, sandalwood and incense. After reaching, check-in at hotel and visit Mysore Palace - The interior of Mysore Palace is richly carved, intricate, colorful and architecturally thrilling. It is from this palace the erstwhile rulers, the Wodeyars, ruled the Mysore Kingdom. A Sound & Light show which narrates the palace's history with effects of illumination is a must-watch for palace. Overnight stay in Mysore.
Day 07 Drive from Mysore – Bangalore (145 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Bangalore airport for return flight back home.
End of Services.