Gujarat is the 9th most popular tourist regions in the country. It offers the scenic beauty from the Rann of Kutch to the hills of Saputara. Gujarat is the only home for Asiatic lions in the world. Many structures in the state are built in Indo-Saracenic style.
It also bears the tallest statue in the world.
What is included in the tour
• 7 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
• Representative for assistance on arrival at Ahmedabad
• Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist AC vehicle
• Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
• Air tickets and airport taxes
• Entry Fee at the Monuments
• Services of English Speaking Local Guide in any of the cities
• Jeep Safari at Gir National Park in Sasangir is not included
• Park Entrance Fees of Gir National Park in Sasangir is Not Included
• Special activities as per the itinerary
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
• Sasangir Park visit charges will be confirmed at the time of booking
- In Ahmedabad, visit (Friday Mosque), Hathi Singhji Temple, Calico Museum and the Sabarmati Ashram
- Enroute visit of Palitana Jain Temple
- In Diu, visit St. Paul Church & Diu Museum.
- Explore the beautiful beaches of Diu
- Jungle Safari at Sasan Gir National Park
- Enroute visit of Visit of Somnath Temple – 1st among the twelve Aadi Jyotirlings of India
- In Rajkot, The Karba Gandhi No Delo – The house of Mahatma Gandhi & Jagat Mandir
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start in Ahmedabad and End in Rajkot
Day 01 Arrival in Ahmedabad
Meet our representative upon arrival Ahmedabad and transfer to your hotel. On arrival check into your hotel. Overnight in Ahmedabad
Day 02 Sightseeing of Ahmedabad, Drive to Bhavnagar (180 kms / 3 hours)
After breakfast, proceed for half day visit of Ahmedabad covering Jami Masjid (Friday Mosque), Hathi Singhji Temple, Calico Museum and the Sabarmati Ashram. Later, drive to Bhavnagar - Bhavnagar the place of several lakes and temples. On arrival check into your hotel.
Day 03 Bhavnagar - Diu Enroute visit of Palitana (220 kms / 6 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Diu En-route visit Palitana Jain Temple. Arriva and check-in at your hotel in Diu. Overnight in Diu.
Day 04 Sightseeing of Diu
After breakfast, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Diu visiting St. Paul Church & Diu Museum. Afternoon free for beach activities on own. Overnight in Diu.
Day 05 Diu - Sasan Gir (125 kms / 2 hours)
After breakfast, Drive to Sasan Gir. Enroute visit Somnath. Shree Somnath is first among the twelve Aadi Jyotirlings of India. It has a strategic location on the western coast of India. The temple is built at the shore of the Arabian ocean on the western corner of Indian subcontinent. Arrive Gir and check in at hotel. Overnight in Sasan Gir.
Day 06 Jungle Safari in Sasan Gir
Today experience early morning and evening game drive in the Gir National Park. Gir is one of India’s oldest sanctuaries, and is synonymous with the majestic Asiatic lion (Panthera leo persica). The only place in India to see this animal, this park can take legitimate pride in saving an endangered species, which was at the threshold of extinction in the start of the twenty-first century, by providing it a more secured habitat Overnight in Sasan Gir.
Day 07 Sasan Gir - Rajkot (168 kms / 4 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Rajkot. Arrive and check-in at your hotel. Later, proceed for the half day visit of Rajkot, covering The Karba Gandhi No Delo - house of the Mahatma Gandhi where he lived from the age of six. The Mahatma Gandhi House has a good collection of things related to the Mahatma Gandhi's life... thereafter visit Jagat Mandir, beautiful carved temple of Shri Ramkrishna Paramhansa. It is made of red stones. Overnight in Rajkot.
Day 08 Departure from Rajkot
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Rajkot airport for return flight back home.
End of Services.