What is included in the tour
- Return economy class airfare
- 03 nights accommodation at premium hotel in Cairns
- 02 nights accommodation at premium hotel in Gold Coast
- 02 nights accommodation at premium hotel in Sydney
- 02 nights accommodation at premium hotel in Melbourne
- Tour manager services from India
- Australia Visa
- Travel Insurance for persons upto 59 years of age (Persons of 60 years or above need to supplement charges as the insurance company policy)
- Indian meals as per the itinerary
- Return airport transfers
- All Driver & Guide Tips
- Green Island Reef Cruise
- Kuranda Rainforest Tour
- Jet Boating & Helicopter Ride @ Gold Coast
- Movie World
- Sydney City Tour with Opera House Orientation
- Sydney Show Boat Dinner Cruise
- Blue Mountains & Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Great Ocean Road Tour
- Melbourne City Tour
- Philip Island Tour (time permitting)
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Any increase in airfare or airfare tax
- Any increase in visa fee
- Any other sight seeing other than those mentioned in the inclusions section
- Any fee for video or camera permit.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Any other meals than those that are mentioned in the inclusions section.
- Anything which is not specifically mentioned in the itinerary or inclusions etc.
Day 1: Arrive Cairns (Lunch & Dinner)
Welcome to Cairns, Australia! On arrival, our representative will pick you up from the airport and proceed to hotel for checkin. Overnight in Cairns.
Day 2: Cairns (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today after the breakfast at hotel, we proceed to world’s largest coral reef system and Australia’s most remarkable natural gift – Great Barrier Reef. Later we experience great views of Barrier reef through Glass bottom boat ride and explore the world of corals without getting wet in Semi-Submersible. For water sports enthusiasts, you can enjoy snorkelling near the reef.
Day 3: Cairns (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today we visit Australia's World Heritage listed Tropical Rainforest - Kuranda. Experience the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway which takes us on an amazing over the Rainforest canopy and deep into the forest. Later enjoy shopping in night market.
Day 4: Cairns - Brisbane - Gold Coast (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today we fly to Brisbane – third most popular city in Australia. On arrival enjoy the orientation tour of Brisbane (time permitting) which includes South Bank Waterfront, Town Hall, and Kangaroo Point. Later we proceed to Gold Coast – famous for sun, sand and surf. On arrival in Gold Coast, enjoy jet boat ride.
Day 5: Gold Coast (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today after the breakfast at hotel, we proceed to Warner Bros Movie World - the magical world where movies come to life. Enjoy the thrilling rides like the Green Lantern Roller Coaster, Batwing Spaceshot, Superman Escape and Wild West Falls. Also, enjoy the amazing Looney Tunes musical show.
Day 6: Gold Coast - Brisbane - Sydney (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today we proceed to Sydney. On arrival, visit world's most famous iconic landmark - The Sydney Opera House from inside and later enjoy the guided tour (commentary only) of Sydney - includes Bondi Beach, Rocks Area & Eastern Suburbs. In the evening, get on board the luxurious Sydney Showboat Dinner Cruise. Enjoy the dance show along with the amazing views of the Sydney Harbour & its Skyline. Overnight in Sydney.
Day 7: Sydney (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)Day 8: Sydney - Melbourne (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Enjoy a full day tour of Blue Mountains with Featherdale Wildlife Park. Stretching over one million hectares, the Blue Mountains is an inspiring mix of canyons, tall forests and heathlands, truly one of Australia’s natural wonders. Later visit Featherdale Wildlife Park - Get up close and personal with all native animals, pat and cuddle Koalas, Feed and pat kangaroos and emits also Wombats, Tassie Devils and many more.
Day 8: Sydney - Melbourne (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today, we proceed to Melbourne. On arrival we enjoy orientation tour which includes St. Patrick Cathedral, Town Hall, Parliament House, Captain Cook Cottages, photo stop at Melbourne Cricket Ground and visit Fitzroy garden. Then we proceed to Philip Island. Witness the elegant world famous Penguin Parade in the evening in Phillip Island.
Day 9: Melbourne (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today we drive through one of the world’s most beautiful and naturally maintained destinations – Great ocean road. Get a unique opportunity to see the 12 Apostles, Shipwreck Coast and Port Campbell National Park.
Day 10: Departure (Breakfast)
It's now time to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, facebook etc and meet again on one more memorable tour. Tour concludes.