What is included in the tour
- To and Fro economy class air travel as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Travel Insurance for persons upto 59 years of age (Persons of 60 years or above need to supplement charges as the insurance company policy)
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient premium hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any increase in airfare or airfare tax and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any increase in visa fee
- Any extra expense such as route/Airline/Hotel/Date change etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances
- Personal expenses like porterage, telephone, laundry etc charges.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, or any personal emergency
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column or itinerary
- Any fee for video or camera permit.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu (Lunch, Dinner)
Welcome to Kathmandu, Nepal! On arrival, proceed to the hotel to checkin. Rest of the day is at leisure for you to relax.
Day 2: Kathmandu - Chitwan (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today, after the breakfast at hotel we proceed for Chitwan. En – route we visit Manakamana Devi Temple, here we enjoy Rope way Ride. In evening we have a short Meet n’ Greet session before dinner.
Day 3: Chitwan National Park (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today explore the village tour of Chitwan. We visit Chitwan National Park - well known for 'One Horned Rhinoceros' and Elephant Farm. Later we enjoy the thrilling activities like elephant ride and canoe ride. In evening we enjoy Nepali Folk dance.
Day 4: Chitwan - Pokhara (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today, we proceed to Pokhara. En-route we view beautiful riverbanks, Annapurna Ranges and Mt. Fishtail. Later we visit Devi's Fall and Gupteshwar Mahadev Cave. In evening we have free time for shopping.
Day 5: Pokhara (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today we explore Pokhara. Today we entertain our self by a pleasant boat ride in Phewa lake - reflecting the panoramic views of Mt. Fishtail and we visit Barahi Temple located on an island in Phewa lake & Vindyabasini Temple. Later we visit International mountaineering museum that reflects an ethnic mosaic of western Nepal.
Day 6: Pokhara - Kathmandu (By flight) (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today we fly to Kathmandu. Visit Kathmandu Darbar Square and Swayambhunath Stupa - one of the glorious stupas in the world whose establishment is linked to the creation of Kathmandu valley.
Day 7: Kathmandu (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today we explore the city of Kathmandu. We visit Pashupatinath Temple - the holiest Hindu pilgrimage destination in Nepal. We also visit the monuments of Kathmandu like, Budhanilkantha also known as 'Sleeping Vishnu' and Bhaktapur Darbar Square - a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Free time for shopping in the evening. Enjoy get-together with your travel companions in the evening.
Day 8: Kathmandu - Departure to hometown (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
It’s time now to say goodbye to our tour companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, facebook etc and meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all !! We will proceed to airport as per group flight schedule. Tour concludes.