DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MAURITIUS TOURIST VISA
Indian Passport holder does not need to carry a visa when travelling to Mauritius. It will be issued once you reach the country.
Here are the list of documents to carry to Mauritius:
- Original passport with minimum 06 months of validity from the date of departure.
- Minimum two blank pages for visa stamping.
- Size 35mm & 45mm
- White background with 80% face coverage
- Photographed within six months before application
Last 01 year Personal and salary bank statements with stamp and signature.
Last 03 years ITR or Form 16.
- For the safety of all visitors to the Mauritius has made it mandatory, for all tourists and short term visitors to present a Negative PCR certificate on arrival in the Indonesia from any of the approved from ICMR lab.
- Vaccination certificate.
- QR code from Image.
- Passport size photo soft copy.