Welcome to Singapore !!
Singapore is a beautiful medley of experiences, fine-tuned to inspire the very best. With its vibrant touristy attractions, pristine pockets of nature, hospitable culture, and milieu of dining experiences, the lion city is truly a travelling match, made in heaven. Read on, to know more about this palette of experiences waiting to add colour to your travel expeditions.
What is included in the tour
- 3 nights accommodation at Aqueen Jalan Besar or similar hotel
- Daily Breakfast except on arrival day, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gardens by the Bay
- Sentosa Island
- Island Admission
- One Way Cable Car
- Sentosa 4D Adventureland - 'Any 1' Show
- Wings of Time
- SEA Aquarium
- Sky & Luge ride
- Universal Studios
- Duck tour and Singapore Flyer
- Singapore Airport - Singapore Hotel - Singapore Airport Transfers
- All Tours & transfers on Shared Coach Basis
- Singapore tourist visa charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST 5%
- Insurance charges
- Airfare and airport taxes, if any.
- Any other sightseeing other than those mentioned in the inclusions section
- Any increase in visa fee by the Singapore embassy
- Any fee for video or camera permit.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Any other meals than those that are mentioned in the inclusions section.
- Anything which is not specifically mentioned in the itinerary or inclusions etc.
- Guaranteed early check-in.
- Lunches & Dinners
- Marvel at the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest of Gardens by the Bay, the top 10 most popular gardens in the world.
- Explore Singapore on a 1-hour duck tour, which allows you to see city sights by both land and water.
- Witness the most magnificent views of the city on the Singapore Flyer, Asia's largest giant observation wheel, and gaze at iconic and historical landmarks.
- Marvel at marine life from hammerhead sharks to tiny clownfish at SEA Aquarium.
- Get a bird’s-eye view of the city skyline with a ride on the Singapore Cable Car from Mount Faber to the Sentosa.
- Enjoy thrilling 4D Adventure ride at Sentosa - any one of Desperados, Extreme Log Ride & Journey 2.
- Experience a breathtaking night show on the open sea and marvel at incomparable effects with lasers, pyrotechnics, and fountains during the Wings of Time show at the Sentosa.
Let your kids' imaginations run wild with admission to KidZania Singapore, an indoor interactive theme park at Sentosa's Palawan Beach.
- Soak up the views as you float above Sentosa on a Skyride chairlift and feel the adrenaline as you race down your choice of four tracks in your luge at Sky & Luge ride.
- Experience thrilling rides, shows, and attractions based on blockbuster films and TV shows, including Puss in Boots, Battlestar Galactica, Transformers, Madagascar, Sesame Street, Shrek, and Jurassic Park at Universal Studios.
Day 1: Arrive in Singapore - Gardens By The Bay
Welcome to Singapore. On arrival, proceed to the hotel to check-in. Evening, proceed to enjoy Gardens By The Bay which is the world's premier tropical waterfront garden. Get up close with a diversity of plant species from around the world in the cooled conservatories, marvel at vertical gardens, or discover the intricacies of plant life at the themed gardens. Overnight at Singapore
Day 2: Duck Tour and Flyer - Sentosa (B)
Today after breakfast we proceed to Duck tour, where the fun begins when you board an authentic revamped Vietnam War era vehicle. You'll be accompanied by a friendly Professional Tour Guide who will be assisting you through the DUCK tour. Start off with a city exploration, a drive around the city landmarks like Esplanade, Padang, Supreme Court, City Hall and War Memorial.And just when you think you've seen it all, there's more. It's time for "Splashdown" in the waters of Marina Bay for a breathtaking view of the Merlion, Singapore River, the iconic Marina Bay Sands, view Esplanade Theatres on the Bay and Singapore skylines, the kind of view you just won't get anywhere else. So take the ride of your life, and then be ready to be amazed by the Singapore Flyer. Later, proceed to Sentosa Island (Island Admission, Kidzania, Sky & Luge ride, 1 Way Cable Car, Sentosa 4D Adventure land - 'Any 1' Show, Wings of Time and SEA Aquarium).
Day 3: Universal Studios (B)
Today after breakfast we visit Universal studios which offer excitement, thrills, and unlimited entertainment. Experience thrilling shows, and attractions like Light Camera Action, Transformer, Accelerator ride, Revenge of the Mummy, Water world, Jurassic Park, Madagascar - A Crate Adventure, Donkey live, Shrek 4D adventure and flying Dragon etc.
Day 4: Departure (B)
Free time for shopping at Little India. It’s time now to say goodbye. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, and meet again on one more memorable tour. Proceed to Airport at scheduled flight departure time and take a return flight to your hometown.