Karnataka is a state in southwest India with Arabian Sea coastlines. The capital, Bengaluru (formerly Bangalore), is a high-tech hub known for its shopping and nightlife. Karnataka is blessed with over 300 km of pristine coastal stretch.
It bears Many beaches, World Heritage Centers, Historical locations, Temples, Forts, Palaces, Hill stations, Rock and Botanical gardens, Wildlife sanctuaries, Caves, Dams and mesmerizing waterfalls.
What is included in the tour
• 5 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
• Assistance at the airport
• Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
• Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
• Air tickets and airport taxes
• Guide service as per the itinerary
• Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
• Light and sound show at Mysore Palace
• Special activities as per the itinerary
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- In Ooty, visit Dodabetta Peak, Botanical Garden, Sims Park and 'Dolphin' Nose Point
- In Kodaikanal, visit Bryant Park, Coaker's walk, Pillar Rock, Suicide point and Kodai Lake
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start From Bangalore and End in Madurai
Day 01 Arrival in Bangalore | Drive to Mysore (140 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Bangalore and drive towards Mysore - An ancient city with more than 600 glorious years of legacy, Mysore is one of the most flamboyant places in India. Known for its glittering royal heritage, bustling markets, magnificent monuments, cosmopolitan culture and a friendly populace, it is also a thriving centre for the production of premium silk, sandalwood and incense. After reaching, check-in at hotel and visit Mysore Palace - The interior of Mysore Palace is richly carved, intricate, colorful and architecturally thrilling. It is from this palace the erstwhile rulers, the Wodeyars, ruled the Mysore Kingdom. A Sound & Light show which narrates the palace's history with effects of illumination is a must-watch for palace. Overnight stay in Mysore.
Day 02 Mysore to Ooty (130 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)
After breakfast, drive towards Ooty – also called ‘Queen of hill stations’, capital of Nilgiris district, used to be popular summer and weekend getaway for the Britishers during the colonial days. Lofty mountains, dense forest, sprawling grasslands and miles and miles of tea gardens made this place so popular in southern India. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel. Overnight in Ooty.
Day 03 Sightseeing in Ooty
After breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing of Ooty. Enjoy a tour to Dodabetta Peak for a spectacular view. In the afternoon, visit the Botanical Gardens and the popular Ooty Lake. Overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 04 Drive from Ooty – Kodaikanal (250 kms / approx. 7 hours)
After breakfast, drive towards Kodaikanal – Centered on a very pretty lake, Kodai rambles up and down hillsides with patches of shola forest, unique to the Western Ghats in South India, and evergreen broadleaf trees such as magnolia, mahogany, myrtle and rhododendron. Another plant specialty around here is the kurinji shrub, whose lilac-blue blossoms only appear every 12 years: next due date 2018. Check-in at the hotel upon arrival, for overnight stay.
Day 05 Sightseeing in Kodaikanal
After breakfast proceed for local tour of Kodaikanal covering - Bryant Park, Coaker's walk, Pillar Rock and Suicide point. In evening, visit Kodai Lake, the man-made star shaped lake, which spreads out over sixty acres. Evening return back to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 Departure from Madurai (135 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Madurai airport for return flight back home.
End of Services.