- 2 Nights stay at Kandy at Emerald hills or similar category hotel
- 2 Nights stay at Bentota at Coco royal or similar category hotel
- 1 Night stay at Colombo at Berjaya hotel or similar category hotel
What is included in the tour
- On arrival assistance at the Colombo Airport by our representative
- The accommodation in the hotels mentioned or similar
- Stay on double sharing basis
- Daily breakfast (expect on arrival day) & Dinner
- Colombo city tour & shopping tour
- All Transfer by Air-conditioned private vehicles with English Speaking Chauffeur Guide
- Fuel and Local insurance for the vehicle
- All applicable tax (Sri Lankan government Taxes Only)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare and visa charges
- Entrance fees other than mention in Inclusion
- Video and Camera permits at sights
- Meals Outside of the stated meal plan
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other services not specified above
- River boat cruise at an additional cost
- Turtle Hatchery at an additional cost
Arrive at Colombo Airport, you will be received by our representative and then proceed by your private transfer to your hotel in Kandy. En route visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage which houses the abandoned and the wounded elephants. Overnight at Kandy.
Note: In the Elephant Orphanage at Pinnawala, one can visit the elephant at feeding time to see the baby elephants being bottle fed and the entire herd being taken for a bath thereafter to the river nearby. These activities take place at specific timings only.
After breakfast proceed to Kandy city tour. Drive around Kandy Lake Upper Lake Drive, Market Square and the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, Royal Botanical Gardens, Peradeniya. Evening view a cultural show featuring various dance types of Sri Lanka. Overnight stay at Kandy.
Note : Entrance ticket charge Approx. USD 7 per adult for Kandy Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic.
After breakfast, check out the hotel in Kandy and proceed to Bentota.
Bentota is the city of the Golden Beaches. Overnight at the hotel in Bentota.
Today after breakfast proceed for Bentota Sightseeing. Enjoy river boat cruise on Bentota river, the calm sound of the water flowing down the Bentota River will open your senses to a more secretive side of Sri Lanka's beauty. Later visit Turtle Hatchery where you can see five species of turtles. Overnight in Bentota.
- River boat cruise ticket charges approx. USD 25 Per Boat (max 6 pax per boat)
- Turtle Hatchery ticket charges approx. USD 6 Per Person
Today after breakfast, check out from Bentota hotel and proceed to Colombo.
Upon arrival in the city, enjoy a city tour. Visit Fort, Sea Street, Kayman’s Gate etc. Colombo is also famous for shopping. Modern shopping malls and specialty stores carry high quality goods at very affordable prices. You can shop for Ceylon tea, jewellery(including the Sri Lankan Blue Sapphire) etc. Overnight in Colombo.
After breakfast say good bye to Sri Lanka, proceed to Airport to board a flight from Colombo