Bali isn’t called the ‘Island of the Gods’ on a whim. This island paradise is one of the absolute favourite destinations for many people around the world because of its exuberant culture, delicious food, breathtaking sunsets, amazing beaches and a divine tryst with Temples.
It comes as no surprise then that this incredible crochet of adventures, spirituality, archaeological attractions, and varied range of state-of-the-art accommodations, is from among the most-sought-after travel destinations – by both nomadic backpackers and the stately alike.
What is included in the tour
- 08 nights Hotel accommodation at good 3* Hotels in prime locations
- Daily Breakfast served at the hotel
- Airport transfers on a private basis
- Sightseeing on private basis
- Tours as per itinerary with entrance fee and parking fees
- Kintamani & Ubud Full day Tour with Swing & lunch
- Evening Tanah Lot Temple Tour
- Bali Safari & Marine Park
- Full day trip to Nusa Penida Island
- Water water rafting on Ayung River with lunch
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare & airport taxes
- 5% GST
- Lunches & Dinners unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- High Season surcharges are applicable
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- Get a spectacular view of Mt. Batur from Kintamani while enjoying an Indonesian lunch overlooking the active volcano
- Visit a scenic rice terraces, the Sacred Monkey Forest and Ubud Royal Palace
- Learn more about Balinese culture at arts and craft villages
- Chase the Tegenungan Waterfalls
- See Bali's famous rock temple at Pura Tanah Lot
- Spend the day on the quiet island of Nusa Penida
- Relax at the famous Kelingking Beach and Broken Beach
- Swim in a natural pool at Angel's Billabong
- Experience up-close encounters with animals at Bali Safari & Marine Park
- Discover the uncharted landscapes of the Ayung River
Day 1: Arrival at Bali
Welcome to Bali!! On your arrival at Denpasar Airport, our representative will escort you to your hotel. Check in to the hotel and relax as you have the rest of the day at leisure. Unwind and relax inside the hotel room, or go out and explore the local surroundings to buy some fancy souvenirs. Overnight in Ubud.
Day 2: Best of Ubud Tour (Breakfast & Lunch)
Today after breakfast at the hotel, proceed to venture into the picturesque landscapes of central Bali on a full-day tour of the rice terraces, temples and active volcano of the island’s scenic centre. Visit Kintamani to experience an active volcano and lake. Explore Balinese culture and the majestic heritage and nature at tropical plantations. Swing on a giant swing overlooking the haunted valley will soon become your favourite activity. Make a unique picture for your social media feeds. Next, enjoy your included lunch with the jungle atmosphere. Finally, go to the sacred Monkey Forest that serves to protect the Balinese long-tail monkey. Overnight in Ubud.
Day 3: Tanah Lot Temple Guided Sunset Tour (Breakfast)
Today after breakfast at the hotel, check out from the hotel and proceed to Kuta, check in to the hotel and relax. Later in the evening proceed to admire the sunset over the sea at Tanah Lot Temple.and soak up the magic of one of Bali’s beloved UNESCO World Heritage Listed Sites. Stroll around the temple grounds, learn about Balinese culture. Relax and admire the skies change colour against the backdrop of the ocean, with Tanah Lot standing proudly at the forefront. Once the sun has set, proceed to the hotel. Overnight in Kuta.
Day 4: Best of Nusa Penida Full-Day Tour by Fast Boat & Snorkelling (Breakfast)
Today after breakfast at the hotel, proceed to explore the beautiful island of Nusa Penida on a private full-day tour from Bali. Relax on the white sand beaches far from the tourist crowds and experience a perfect getaway. Experience the peace and quiet of one of the less-visited spots on Nusa Penida before going to the popular beach at Crystal Bay, known for its great diving and snorkelling opportunities. Overnight in Kuta.
Day 5: Bali Self Drive (Breakfast)
Kuta is a spot for partying and beach resorts. Travellers of all sorts come here to be entertained. Getting around Bali is easy if you’re comfortable driving a scooter then you can hire a scooter and drive wherever you please. You can also a rent self – drive car and go crazy exploring the offbeat places in Bali. Potato Head in Seminyak is one of Bali’s most famous beach clubs, so you can end your night at any of the hot spots to party. Overnight in Kuta
Day 6: Bali Safari and Marine Park (Breakfast)
Today after breakfast at the hotel, check out from the hotel and proceed to experience Bali Safari and Marine Park which boasts more than 60 species from 4 continents. Visit a park that has already been hailed as one of Bali’s most fascinating Bali and world-class attractions.
Safari and Marine Park is a great day out for all ages offering everything from animal shows to amusements as well as famous safari rides. Just almost four years old, Bali Safari and Marine Park have already been hailed as one of Bali’s most fascinating and world-class attractions. Located on 40 hectares of pristine forest in Gianyar, Bali’s park is owned by the world-renowned Taman Safari Indonesia, a name known for both its creative animal exhibits and its tireless conservation work. Overnight in Canggu.
Day 7: Day at Leisure (Breakfast)
Today after breakfast at the hotel, you have the entire day at leisure to explore Bali at your own pace. Canggu is a major chill-out zone but it is easy to get caught here, there’s just something about the place that makes people want to stay longer.
Get yourself into a spa where the low prices or indulge in a yoga class. If you’re at the beach you can try your hand at a surfing lesson, find yourself on a rooftop pool, at a spa or back at the beach. Don’t forget to catch sunset again, Canggu seriously has the best sunsets! Overnight in Canggu.
Day 8: Ayung River White Water Rafting (Breakfast & Lunch)
Today after breakfast at the hotel, get your heart racing on a white water rafting adventure on the rapids of the Ayung River, and experience the beauty of Bali from a different perspective. Paddle untouched waters from a starting point further north than most rafting operations. Rise to the challenge of the new rapids that add to the thrill of Bali’s longest white water rafting trip. Encounter vortexes of swirling and funnelled waters, along with natural ramps and sudden drops in elevation on class II and III rapids. Feel your heart race and your adrenaline pump on this activity.
Day 9: Departure (Breakfast)
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Airport to board flight from Bali. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!