SINGAPORE VISITOR VISA CHECKLIST
I. BASIC DOCUMENTS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- Original Passport with Minimum Six month validity with minimum 3 blank pages along with old original passports if any.
- Number of Photos: 4
- White background with face size of 80% of the photo
- Height X Width : 4.5cms X 3.5cms
- No Hats or masks. Religion headgear is allowed, But face should be shown properly
- Latest personal 6 months bank statement with minimum closing balance( Minimum closing balance of appx Rs. 1,00,000/- depends from Per Person travelling) - original statement should be stamped and signed from the bank.
II. DOCUMENTS BASED ON THE APPLICANT TYPE
- Last 3 months salary slips
- Employment ID Card
- Salary credit bank statement for 6 months
- School or College or Institute ID Card.
- Business Registration License
- Memorandum of Association
- Partnership deed.
- Articles of Association
- Pension slip for 3 Months/ Pension statement for last 6 months with bank stamp and signature
- Retirement certificate
- Pension order
- No Objection Certificate from the parents / non-accompanying parent on a Rs. 100/- stamp paper & ID proof of parent like passport or PAN card.
- Invitation letter, inviter’s ID proof like Passport or Resident Permit and their address proof like any Electricity bill, any Utility bill etc.
- Sponsorship letter, sponsor’s national ID proof like Passport, PAN card or Resident permit and updated bank statement of the last 6 months.
- Invitation letter from host Company stating purpose of trip, business details etc. and covering letter from Indian company on company letterhead.
- Need student ID card, stipend proof, exam registration from Singapore, if staying in hospital then need a confirmation letter from hospital stating the same
- Cover letter
- Travel insurance (Charges not included in visa charges)
- Flight itinerary
- Hotel details
- Filled application form
- Affidavit/ Notarized certificate format (If any)
- 6-10 working days (processing time completely depends on consulate)
- Upto 30 Days (depends on the consulate)
- Upto 60 Days (depends on the consulate)
- Multiple (depends on the consulate)
SUBMIT IN NEW DELHI:
If Belonging to
Delhi, West Bengal, Punjab, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Chandigarh
SUBMIT IN MUMBAI:
If Belonging to
Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu
SUBMIT IN CHENNAI:
If Belonging to
Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Pondicherry, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep
- All documents need to be presented in the given order. Please DO NOT staples any document.
- Applications cannot be submitted more than 1 months prior to departure
- The applicant bears responsibility concerning all content of the application
- Photos should not be stapled with the application
- Reason letter in case he/she not travelled on the previous Singapore Visa
- Please note that Embassy deserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview, submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that visa is granted.
- Submission of incomplete documents and refusal to appear for a special interview may result in rejection of application.
- The visa fee, according to Singapore regulations is non-refundable.
- This document is just for information purpose and one cannot hold Columbus Vacations Pvt Ltd responsible if the required documents change without prior notice.
- Singapore Embassy have the right to ask any other additional documents or may even call for a personal interview, if required.